1000 Calories A Day Meal Plan! Is It Real?
You are over sized and frantic to lose some dour pounds. You’ve heard about the thousand calories a day meal plan and need to pursue it, for the simple reason, you are not starving, only reducing the calories!
Here are some other things concerning one thousand calories a day meal plan for your consideration, before deciding to follow this :
* Weight management is usually slow with this sort of meal plan. Irrespective of how strong your determination is or how much patience you have, the biggest problem of a thousand calories a day meal plan is that you would right away gain the shed pounds, after you stop the meal plan.
* Thanks to the highly low calorie content, 1000 calories a day plan is recommended for short term use only – for about a fortnight. Weight watchers typically take up this plan either to restart weight loss or as a form of system cleaner. According to professionals such extreme cut in calories may not be good for health if carried on for more than a week or 10 days at the most.
* To guarantee adequate intake of vitamins and minerals, you must always include a multi-vitamin / multi-nutrient supplement simultaneously with this meal plan.
* Such meal plans are taken up by people who are in a hurry to lose pounds. In your case, when your first aim is to lose some weight to look after your sleep apnea problem, this won’t be the right choice, unless in particular recommended by your doctor.
* Before you opt for 1000 calories a day plan you need to recollect that weight loss becomes doubly difficult for an unhealthy body.
* A crucial reasons explaining why such a plan is not very effective for weight reduction is that over the course of time such a diet is bound to decelerate the body’s metabolism. It is natural for the body to cling on to each calorie that you provide, looking for the essential nutriments.